Please be advised that we cannot accept following goods for handling and/or shipment:
- Goods with IMO-class 1 or 7
- Goods with IMO sublabel 1 or 7
- Metallic Mercury or Mercury compounds
- Calcium Hypochloride and other Chloride compounds (risk of self ignition)
- Weapons/ammunition/strategic goods (military/dual use goods)
- Jewelry, coins and precious stones
- Antiques / Art
- Scrap / Waste
- Human remains, animals or plants
Goods which can only be accepted after approval
- Precious metals (such as Molybdenum, Ferro Molybdenum, Cobalt, Platinum-group products (such as ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, iridium, etc.) or alloys on request and after management’s approval only. Value must be indicated in writing prior to shipment.
- Lithium-batteries and Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh) batteries (risk of self ignition) only after receipt of a completed and signed batteries checklist. Note: the applicable questions must be answered with Yes or NA; no = no go. Checklist must be signed by an authorised person.
- Cigars and other tobacco articles: on request and after management’s approval only. Cigarettes are not accepted!
- Liquors exceeding 15% alcohol: on request and after management’s approval only
- Used electr(on)ic goods: only with shipper’s declaration
- Magnets (depends on power and radiation range)